As a boutique law firm, Dwyer, Bachman, Newman & Solop Attorneys at Law specializes in family law cases. This empowers us with deep knowledge, unique insights, and effective strategies for crafting and successfully resolving these cases.
Along with our extraordinary family law expertise, we are committed to providing the quality of counsel and service we would demand if we were standing in their shoes. That’s why we offer personal, responsive service—and why we always strive to
- Align our priorities with our client’s needs and interests
- Anticipate and overcome potential challenges ahead
- Balance our clients’ emotional and financial needs
- Empower our clients to make informed decisions that will support their objectives
- Present the strongest possible cases while fighting for optimal outcomes
From Red Bank and Old Bridge Township, our family lawyers represent men and women throughout Monmouth County, including those in Manalapan Township, Marlboro Township, Holmdel Township, Middletown Township, Freehold Township, Howell Township, Colts Neck Township, Little Silver, Rumson, Fair Haven, and beyond.